Skip to main content

Return to walking practice.

After thinking long and hard about what I wanted to make for my final project as part of the MA, I felt myself drawn to walking practice - over the past two years I have built my personal practice and developed my understanding, it only seems fitting that my final work should also explore walking practice. Over the course of my undergrad and my MA I have enjoyed making participatory durational work, I believe it is where I thrive the best and therefore where I feel most comfortable - again it makes sense that this final work should also take this form.

The risk with me making another walking practice piece is the struggle to create something new and different to the work I have previously made and so I have begun my process with this in mind.

Comments